Monday, September 13, 2010

Frankenhole: ghandi's house



this was the third and final set i made for the show. the fun foam stuff was, well, FUN, but this was a nice change of pace for me since i got to get my hands a little dirtier here. the hanging cloth was a great creative challenge, especially on the brick wall that looks like it was cannonballed. i remember research for this set being really fun for some reason :D



and again, my favorite part is the stove... er... adobe oven thing.



the only real glory shot i was able to take of any of my sets. the lighting really brings everything to life!

1 comment:

tunnel said...

beautiful stuff. my favourite bit is the cloth canopies that drape the walls. :) really nice mixture of materials all around

those tiny sheets of corrugated metal are adorably detailed, too. i want one!